Thursday, May 13, 2010

Playtime














Abby and I were out in a grassy field early this morning. On the other side of the fence was this horse. Abby and the horse were quite intrigued by each other and spent a few minutes touching noses and breathing on each other through the chain link. Then, Abby went into a play bow, the horse snorted and they were off... racing each other up and down the fence. I have never seen anything like it. It went on for the longest time until they both were sucking air. Then, after a few final moments of "nose to nose", the horse trotted off and Abby resumed sniffing and peeing. I wish I had gotten a better picture!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I wish I could have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Abby might have just met her first love. Or the horse maybe thought Abby was her long lost baby, or maybe just bosom buddies from the pre earth life? Wish I could have seen it too, next time you gotta get a video!

    ReplyDelete