Monday, June 21, 2010

Luck be a Lady


Sorry to be so obsessed with this PA thing, but its pretty much been the "giant monster shadow" in my life for the last 6 months. I really, really, really want this. Really. I finished the CASPA application (with a 4998 character narrative, thank you very much) and turned that in. Finished my chemistry lab class (this afternoon), and just completed the timed, on-line supplemental "tell us why we should choose you" application for U of U. Does close count? No.

I still have to finish the supplemental application for Anne Arundel in Maryland (multiple forms and verifications; no online, think-at-your-keyboard essays, thankfully) and take a microbiology lab in the fall. If (when) I get an interview with U of U, I have to take a physiology/anatomy test during the process, so I need to be studying for that. Gotta rock it.

Invitations for interviews won't come till the first of Fall. I've applied to University of Utah, University of California-Davis, Loma Linda University and Anne Arundel Community College. Only four. Not good odds, but the only odds I have. I only need one. Would someone blow on the dice please?

1 comment: